PROJECT TYPES- Purchase Order Finance, Invoice Discounting and Working Capital Loans
TARGETED NUMBER OF MSMEs
The general objective of this loan product is to improve access to finance for MSMEs and Cooperatives trading in Zambia and empower 3,000 MSMEs and Cooperatives across all sectors in Zambia.
MAXIMUM LOAN AMOUNT – This is an affordable, competitive, easily accessible product with a flexible repayment plan. Under this product, the Commission will be offering the trade finance loans between K50, 000.00 to K2, 000,000.00 to existing and start up MSMEs for working capital and expanding their businesses.
LOAN INTEREST AND TENOR
The facilities will attract Twelve (12) percent interest per annum and the maximum tenure of the facility shall be twelve (12) months.
All Loans shall be secured using movable and immovable assets such accounts receivable, equipment.
- Already established MSMEs and Cooperatives as well as startup MSMEs /Cooperatives in all sectors
- Must be Zambian with a green national registration card
- Formally registered entity (must be a registered business name, company or cooperative with relevant authorities)
- Must have a ZRA Tax Payer Identification Number (TPIN)
- Submit a valid/verified purchase order/supply contract to the CEEC.
- Sufficient Collateral to cover the facility (applicable to working capital loans).
Only Online application form will be accepted. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORM. The deadline is 23rd September 2022.