OWN A TAXI , BUS OR FIVE(5) TONNE LIGHT TRUCK
This is a Project Finance facility targeting Individuals , MSMEs and/or Cooperatives in the transport sector who own or may want to own a viable taxi, minibus or trucking transport business. The Commission will be offering an affordable, competitive and easily accessible loan product up to a maximum of K500, 000.00 with a flexible repayment plan.
LOAN INTEREST AND TENOR
The loan will attract 12% interest per annum, and the maximum tenure is Sixty (60) months.
Security for this facility will include; landed property, movable assets, and debentures on vehicles to be purchased using CEEC loan.
Eligibility of beneficiaries shall be based on the following;
- Zambian owned company start-up or operating a minibus , taxi and/or light truck transport business
- Beneficiary must be a Zambian Citizen with a Green National Registration Card
- Must provide sufficient collateral to secure the loan being applied for.
This Product will target the following citizens;
- Youths- 40% (Female and Male individuals between the ages of 18 to 35 years)
- Women- 40% (Females above 35 years)
- Persons with Disability- 5% (In line with Persons with Disabilities No. 6 of 2012 will include female and male youths, women and men)
- Men- 15% (Males above 35 years).
MSMEs and Cooperatives who meet the above criteria are encouraged to submit complete Project applications with the correct attachments on the Online Portal during the current Call for Applications.