LIVESTOCK (BEEF,DAIRY,GOATS, AND SHEEP ) OUTGROWER SCHEME
This a Project Finance Loan Product tailored for individual farmers, start-ups and existing MSMEs and /or Cooperatives in the Livestock subsector wishing to invest up to a maximum of K1,000,000.00.
The Commission is offering an affordable, competitive ,and easily accessible facility with a flexible repayment plan.
The loan will attract interest at 12% percent per annum and the tenure shall be a maximum of Sixty (60) months.
The Commission accepts security(or collateral) such as ; landed property, movable assets(Motor Vehicles, Laptops etc),Account receivables and debentures on assets to be purchased using CEEC loan. NOTE that third-party security with a duly signed consent letters or forms from the owner are permissible.
Eligibility of beneficiaries shall be based on the following;
- Zambian citizen running or intending to start-up a livestock business.
- Beneficiary must be a Zambian Citizen with a Green National Registration Card
- Must have a viable business
- Must provide sufficient collateral to secure the loan being applied for.
This Product will target to Empower the following Citizens;
- Youths- 40% (Female and Male individuals between the ages of 18 to 35 years)
- Women- 40% (Females above 35 years)
- Persons with Disability- 5% (In line with Persons with Disabilities No. 6 of 2012 will include female and male youths, women and men)
- Men- 15% (Males above 35 years)
|Livestock||Abattoir , Input Supply (Feed, Drugs etc.), Beef and Goat Fattening, Breeding , Goat and Dairy Milk Processing, Cold Chain Solutions, Pasture Cultivation , Poultry and Transportation, etc.|
MSMEs and Cooperatives who meet the above criteria are encouraged to submit complete Project applications with the correct attachments on the Online Portal during the current Call for Applications.